Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Girlfriend/boyfriend


I'm not sure that I will ever be a normal lover.
I know that I am submissive, I enjoy spankings, and someday I would like to do some pretty dirty things in the bedroom. But none of these things is all encompassing of a real and full relationship.

I can't stand intimacy like that with a male. I can be best friends with girls... all my best friends have always been girls. But I don't get along with guys. I don't fight with them. I just don't speak to them. I don't want to say that I'm afraid of them... it's more like I don't know what to say to them. Everyone tells me to just act like I act with girls, just talk about random stuff.

But I can't.

I don't like when guys flirt with me because it makes me feel disgusting. Not because they are acting disgusting or disrespectful... but I get a feeling in my stomach that just feels terrible.

This is why I like going clubbing. Because I can let loose and be a complete slut, and there are no repercussions or judgments for it, and no one has to fucking talk. Let's be honest, club dancing is just dry sex, dry humping, and you are just a faceless, sweaty body in the crowd.



But that has gotten me into trouble before. One of the last times I went to a club in college, I was totally drunk, totally wild. I started dancing with this guy because he offered me a drink. Why the hell not, I thought. It's Thursday night, no one gives a shit, let's just play and call it a night. I danced with him, grinded on him, I think I even gave him a lap dance, I unbuckled his belt, I did everything to make him believe that he had "scored." Then when the night was over, he started whispering in my ear about something. He wanted to go home with me. I just laughed and said, no, sorry, I gotta go home with my friends. I'm the driver tonight. I have to go home. I have class tomorrow. He was getting pissed, and that was making me anxious. He said he had to go pay his bar tab, will I wait for him? I said, umm yeah sure. But I didn't. I just wanted to leave, so I grabbed my girl friend's hand and we ran across the street to sober up. I really was the driver and I had drunk too much. The cold air would help, I thought. We hung out for about 30 minutes and then started walking to my car. And that guy was there. So fucking pissed. He started yelling at me through the passenger's side, across my poor sophomore friend who was terrified and had no idea what to do. I told him, I'm sorry you got that impression from me, but I need to go home. He was so incredibly mad, I was scared he'd hurt my friend or damage my car.

"Don't FUCKING do that that people. Don't dance for drinks like that and LEAVE. Let me just tell you that I know girls who have gotten HURT for that kind of shit. I know people who would FUCK you up for something like what you just did. Don't ever fucking pull that kind of shit again."

He kept repeating this. And all I could say was, We have to go, we have to go.

Eventually, I drove away, my friend and I both sitting in silence, the night completely ruined.

I slut-shamed my own self. Was that my fault? Was I not to supposed to accept his drink and dancing if I wasn't going to go home with him? Did I push too far? And then this boiled over to rage. Am I a fucking PROSTITUTE? Because we had a good time at the bar, I am OBLIGATED to suck your cock? Just because you have blue balls, I'm supposed to feel SORRY for you?

Maybe it was unclassy of me. Maybe that's not how it works downtown. But I felt such an extreme mixture of guilt, anger, and disgust that I just wondered how I was ever going to be a normal person.
How can I have all these highly "slutty" desires, and yet be such a prude? I'm a complete cocktease, and I lead people on. I can see why that guy would think I was going to fuck him. Because I basically fucked him on the dance floor. That was an extreme case, but this is not the first time that sort of thing has happened.

And even if I met a nice guy who didn't expect all those things of me, I don't want to do anything "romantic" either. I can't stand the thought of someone kissing my mouth, or hugging me, or caressing me. It literally makes my stomach turn over. They aren't disgusting acts, I know this. But it disgusts me anyway.

Spanking is different... it's harsher. It's not a light touch (or at least it shouldn't be). And the idea of a spanking does turn me on... but I still can't... put it together in the context of romance or sex. Will there ever be a guy who could deal with that? You can spank me, but don't put your hands on me anywhere else. Don't touch me in public. Don't kiss me. Don't hug me. Don't cuddle with me. Just. Don't. Touch. Me.

This post doesn't have any chronology or order to it... Even I don't understand how all these things fit together. But the (bare) bottom line is that I either need to seek more therapy, or prepare for a life surrounded by the warmth of cats.

5 comments:

  1. "I know girls who have gotten HURT for that kind of shit. I know people who would FUCK you up for something like what you just did." --Sounds to me like he has friends who are only slightly more horrible than him...Wow! In my opinion, he should be extremely thankful that you even paid him the time of day. He got a lap dance for crying out loud...What is he complaining about? To think that he thought buying you drinks would make you sleep with him or that a sexy grinding dance means that you wanted to spend the night with him? It might have meant that, but you obviously told him it did not. I don't understand how someone could be so selfish, childish and self-centered as to take no for an answer..and then if they could, to get up on their high horse and say that you are the one who is wrong. ARrhrhrrhrh!
    But anyway...because of how truthful and open you are being in it. There is no need for you to conform to what others want..whether it's them wanting you to go home with them from a club, or whether they want to kiss you or hug you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I was typing so fast up there. I mean to say in the second paragraph, "I love this post...because of how truthful and open you are being in it." Lol.

      Delete
    2. Yep... and he wasn't even my age, which means I guess he has been used to getting what he wanted for a while now. Sigh, I don't know. Sometimes I feel guilt for it and sometimes I just get really angry... it's strange.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I posted elsewhere, you are so much like my current sub. It took me a long time to figure out this was just the way she was: spanking, no kissing. She could enjoy manual sexual stimulation during a spanking, but didn't want anything else. People are complicated. The way she got me through my hurt and confusion is by her loyalty. She doesn't exclusively see me, but she always will come back and wants me to be a part of her life.

    It will be hard for guys to understand you, but if you give them time they will accept you as you are. If you don't want to see them again, look them straight in the eye and thank them for a wonderful night. If they inquire for more, tell them you just go out to do this for yourself, and you chose him which he should take as a complement, and now it's over. But...thanks so much. Bye.

    ReplyDelete