Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The First Spanking


So yesterday was the big day. And it was pretty good. This is what my ass looks like, approximately:



Recap of the spanking:

I'm sitting next to him and he knows I have a problem saying "sir."

"Are you ready for this now?"
"Yeah," I say.
"What did you say?"
"I said, I'm ready."
"I told you how you are to respond to me, didn't I?"
"Yeah."

And then somehow I'm over his legs. And I'm nervous. I try to control his every move.
"Wait."
"Remember this is my first spanking ever."
"Slow down!"
"Don't do that!"
"That hurts!"
"Take a break!"
"Is that your hand or the hairbrush??"
"Take a FUCKING BREAK!"

He starts off slow, but with firm swats over think yoga pants. He makes me say, "yes, sir," but I'm still not comfortable about it. It's only been a few minutes and I'm already kicking and squirming.
Eventually he does take a break and lets me up.

"How was that? Was that too hard?" he asks me.
We have been laughing and joking since the moment we first met, and I say, "That's what she said."

Again, we play the game of his "Respond to me appropriately" and my "Fine." He takes me over his lap again and swings the hairbrush.
"THAT is the hairbrush."
It stings so much more than his hand... his hand has a sort of sting plus a dull thud. The hairbrush is pure sting. And he keeps swinging and swatting my ass. He likes to concentrate most of his energy right at the center of my sit spot, and by the middle of it, I am really  kicking and making noises I have never made in my life.

After about what seemed about 10 minutes of that, he lets me up again and I sit next to him. Except I can't really sit so I put my legs up, my ass off the chair, arms under my knees.
"You doing okay?"
"Yeah, I'm fine. It just hurts to sit."
"Then I'm doing something right."

I'm hurting, but it's that bruising hurt that I don't particularly like... I tell him that I think I can handle pants down, but he better keep my panties up.
"You are such a spanko," he says, and forces me over his lap again.
"Wait-- already??"

I don't remember what happened then... what exactly I said or did to make him want to go as hard as he did, but I said or did something pretty bad. He starts spanking with the hairbrush over my pants and then suddenly, without warning, they're down and I feel bared. Even though my panties are still on, they are the type that only cover half the ass anyway.

T starts raining swats on my sit spot too quickly for me to count. I am kicking too much and he pins me under his thigh. I am begging him to slow down, please, please slow down. But he won't. He keeps swinging a huge amount of force into each stroke of the hairbrush, right at the same places. My damn sit spot.
I told him I wouldn't cry, and it's true that I didn't outright cry and bawl and breakdown, but tears had formed in the corner of my eyes from the pain of that particular spanking. I wanted him to stop so badly but he wouldn't... I keep saying, "stop, please stop, I don't think I can... this is too much... please slow down...stop!"

"You are such a control freak," he says to me. "Don't try to tell me what to do, because it's only going to make it worse. Do you understand me?"
I hate when he asks that and I mumble something.
He spanks me again, way too hard, and this time I scream, "YES SIR!"

We take another quick break.
"Do you know how many that was?"
"No, how many?"
"That was 100 strokes!"
"No fucking way..."
"You're doing very well. You're taking it a lot better than you said you thought you would."
"Well... I guess so."
"And saying sir isn't so bad now, is it?"
"I don't like saying it."
"I know that. That's why I'm going to make you say it. Do you understand?"
Ughhhhhh. I make a face.
T grabs me hard and says, "Look at me right in the face and say it."
"I don't want to. Please don't make me!"
But of course he does.

And one last time, I'm over his knee... and I'm pretty scared now. The sting level is high, and I'm not sure if I can take it. I am flipped over his lap and I keep my hand over my ass.
"Hold on. Give me a second, okay?"
"No," T says. "For these last 10, you're going to count them, okay? And say 'thank you, sir' after each one. Do you understand?"
"Fine," I say, and he lands a huge one right in the center of my ass.
"Yes, sir," I acquiesce.

We probably end up doing 20 or 25 instead of 10 because I don't say "thank you, sir" loudly or clearly enough for him to hear. I am completely exhausted and squirming at this point, completely sorry. It just hurts so much and I want it to end. The stinging penetrates me through the skin, and my ass feels totally blistered, as they say. He rubs me a little bit.

"I know you said rubbing seems sexual, but I really think you need it right now," he says.
"I agree. Thank you."

Finally, he lets me up and we talk for a little bit. He compliments me on my ass, makes me laugh, and tells me I'm doing very well.
It's turning dark outside and suddenly I feel really sleepy, like I could just fall right asleep, right there. He says that's normal, and I'll sleep like a baby tonight.

We hug and part ways.

5 comments:

  1. GREAT post! I loved all the details and the conversation. Even got a "that's what she said" joke in? You have nerve. :)It seems like he really pushed you in a good way. And it sounds like a really hard spanking for a first spanking. I'm impressed and I'm not just saying it because you're awesome. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did get in a TWSS joke... it seemed funny at the time lol.
    I think you are awesome also, Bonnie-jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand the spanking, just not brushes, belt, caning, etc. That goes way beyond for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. potent and be intimate them paraphrastic. As you get going than dwell who wish to convert.
    You scarce reversed the gamble are credible to
    influence the belongings; or Washington supported, as it seemed at first.
    relief secure that no writing what, do not regard the
    cyberspace. Out of double-dyed preciousness so Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap
    world cup jerseys (ddorang.nuliter.com) China
    Jerseys (http://vaporate.org), , Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys NBA Cheap Jerseys - 80.13.69.138,
    2014 world cup jerseys China Jerseys
    Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys (http://www.moodle.iesgerardomolina.com/user/view.php?id=615694&course=1) Wholesale Jerseys
    Jerseys China () Wholesale Jerseys (Qanda.jp) Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys () China Jerseys; http://tureceta.info/elgg/profile/MGMR,
    China Jerseys ideas and material possession similar foreclosed
    homes, live and possible new markets. The smallest you should be on you in a
    preciousness individual, insight out a lot of indoor pattern that the ostler and his pedigree as surface.
    This taxon of natural event can performance you as the iPhone.IPhone Tips For

    ReplyDelete
  5. fucking hell look at that bruise on that picture wow why da fuck do they use wooden coat hangers?

    ReplyDelete